A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Words
Medical Center of Arlington offers a full complement of diagnostic services in its radiology department as well as through its non-invasive cardiac programs. It is outpatient imaging made easy. With complementary valet parking available, patients can drive right up to be escorted to the imaging department, where they will be greeted by smiling faces. Our certified technicians are experts in their field, and just as importantly, they are caring and compassionate as they make sure the patient is well-informed and comfortable along the way.
Medical Center of Arlington offers digital technology called PACS that stores all images electronically for easy transfer of images throughout the hospital and so that images can easily be reviewed remotely, including in the patient’s doctor office.
The following list is all-inclusive of the imaging services available at Medical Center of Arlington
- GE HDx 1.5 Tesla MRI
- Toshiba 64-slice Cat Scan
- GE 16-slice Cat Scan (dedicated to the Emergency Department)
- Cardiac, Vascular, Women’s and general Ultrasound
- Nuclear Medicine
- Mobile PET/CT
- General X-ray
- Digital Mammography offered Spring 2010
At Medical Center of Arlington our entire staff is engaged in this effort. Our radiation-reduction efforts focus on:
- Preventing accidental or isolated incidents of excessive exposure.
- Reducing cumulative radiation dose: the sum total of radiation received by a given patient over time.
- Focusing on nationally accepted guidelines to assure that we always give the lowest effective dose of radiation possible.
Learn more about Radiation Right.