Committed to providing the most convenient methods to fulfill your health care needs, Medical Center Arlington offers online Pre-Registration. This includes scheduled procedures such as:
- Outpatient Tests (Radiology, Cardiology, Respiratory, Laboratory, Sleep Studies)
- Outpatient Therapy Services (PT, OT, Speech)
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Outpatient Surgery
- Inpatient Surgery
- Delivery of a Baby
Simply complete the Online Pre-Registration form at least two (2) business days prior to your scheduled appointment.
With the exception of deliveries, your upcoming procedure should be scheduled before beginning the pre-registration process. If you need to schedule your visit, call (817) 472-4857 before continuing.
When you are ready to proceed, be sure you have all of the information listed below.
- Social Security Number (Why do we need this information?)Disclosure of your social security number (SSN) is requested from you. No statute or other authority requires that you disclose your SSN for this purpose and we may not deny services if you choose not to disclosure it. Failure to provide your SSN, however, may result in the creation of a duplicate medical record. Further disclosure of your SSN is governed by the Texas Public Information Act and other applicable law.
- Name of ordering physician
- Date of your scheduled procedure (if pregnant, use estimated delivery date)
- All insurance cards information
- Employer information
If an email address is supplied you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
On the day of your scheduled visit, check-in with our registration staff to sign the required consent forms. Please bring identification and insurance cards at the time of service.
Click here for additional helpful information.
At Solis Mammography we are dedicated exclusively to providing women with the best mammography experience they have ever had. At our Medical Center Arlington women can expect a level of professional attention and personal care not found anywhere else. The Solis Mammography Arlington Center is a comprehensive breast imaging center providing the full range of breast screening and diagnostic services.
Schedule your mammogram today.
To begin your Pre-Registration, click the "Enter Secure Site" button below.
Adult Surgical and GI Patients: Please click below to submit insurance information and medical history.
One Medical Passport
- A quick and secure way to send a healthcare team the information they need
- A complete and accurate medical history ensures the best care possible
- Patients may stop and return to finish the questionnaire at their convenience
- Uses a secure username and password for sign in and access to a Medical Passport, the health history is available for reuse and to update or print